Get your own Digital Clock

Thursday, July 21, 2011

NEW FACE FOR MY BLOG!

im having a hard time fixin this and that,some mechanics are really confusing and time consuming .still i dont know yet if i made a little progress with my new updated face of my blog...well im only relying on peoples comments,so please do leave a comment or any sugestions is acceptable, though it may sound good or bad or no comment at all,ill be happy still and  very much thankful.it will bring  more ideas for the improvement of this blog...well we know blog's is to share and to meet more friends from different places...and have fun!

about my next project, im very sorry to tell you my dearest friends that im busy with my work so panther's have to wait for a little while.ok till nxt posting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment